Business Information's
of S & F Consulting Firm

S & F Consulting Firm

If you like to register limited liability company in Bangladesh as non-resident must be updated about latest information. To let you know, foreigner never able to incorporate proprietorship company by law. The way is to register LLC through RJSC and within a complication process of bank account. Generally, company registration is made at first after then go for bank account opening whereas temporary bank account is opened before start of incorporation. The main cause of temporary account is inward remittance letter required to submit incorporation documents to RJSC. BIDA process comes later as work permit, PI and E visa procedure are ending stage.

Business Location


Place your ad here